Concrete mixers are used to transport concrete. A concrete mixer is a cylindrical device on a mixing tube used to transport mixed concrete. During transportation, the concrete mixer will always keep the mixing cylinder rotating to ensure that the concrete is not solidified. After the concrete is delivered, operators usually flush the mixing tube to prevent the concrete space from hardening.
1. After the engine of HM16-D concrete mixer truck made in China is started, the mixer should be allowed to run at low speed for about 10 minutes before the hydraulic oil temperature rises above 20 ° C before working.
2. Before loading the mixer truck, the mixer should be reversed to ensure that the water and debris in the bucket are discharged. This can ensure the quality of the concrete and the quality of the construction.
3. When high quality HM16-D concrete mixer truck for sale is transporting concrete, it is necessary to ensure that the slide is placed firmly to prevent it from swinging due to looseness, hurting pedestrians during travel, or affecting the normal operation of other vehicles. During transportation, the rotation speed of the mixing drum on a flat road is guaranteed to be 2-3 rpm. When driving on a road with a roll slope greater than 50, or on a road with large left and right shakes, stop the stirring rotation, and then restore it when the road conditions improve Stir and rotate.
4. The concrete mixing truck can't transport the concrete longer than the time specified by the mixing station. During the transportation of concrete, the mixing drum must not be stopped for a long time to prevent the concrete from segregating. The driver should always observe the concrete situation and report the abnormality to the dispatching room in time to apply for processing.
5. When high quality HM16-D concrete mixer truck made in China is loaded with concrete, the stagnation time at the site must not exceed 1 hour. If the time is exceeded, the person in charge at the site should be promptly disposed of.
6. The slump of the concrete transported by the mixer shall not be less than 8cm. From the time the concrete enters the tank to the time it is discharged, it must not be discharged for more than 2 hours when the temperature is high, and it must not be more than 2.5 hours when the temperature is rainy.
7. Before low price HM16-D concrete mixer truck for sale discharges the concrete, the mixer drum should be rotated at a speed of 10-12 rpm for 1 minute before discharging.
8. After the concrete mixer truck has finished discharging, it should immediately use the hose of the truck to drain the water to clean the inlet, hopper, and chute, etc., and remove the dirt and residual concrete that are stuck around the vehicle body. Fill the mixing drum with 150-200L of clean water. On the way back, let the mixing drum rotate slowly to clean the inner wall, avoid residual slag from attaching to the cylinder wall and the stirring blade, and discharge the water before charging again. Off.
9. When the concrete mixer truck is transporting concrete, the engine speed works in the range of 1000-1400 rpm to make the engine have a large torque. During the process of transporting concrete, the speed must not exceed 40km / h to ensure driving safety.
10. After low price HM16-D concrete mixer truck for manufacturer is finished, the inside of the mixer drum and the vehicle body should be cleaned, and the remaining concrete should not be left in the drum.
11. When the cement mixer truck is working, it is forbidden to run idly, and it should not exceed 15 minutes during continuous use.
12. The water volume of the concrete tank of the concrete mixer truck should be kept full for emergency use. After shutdown in winter, the water in the water tank, pump, water pipe, and mixing drum should be drained and parked in a place where there is no water in the morning sun. Frozen machinery.
13. In the winter, the HM16-D concrete mixer truck for manufacturer should be installed with an insulation jacket in time, and the anti-freezing fluid should be used to protect the mixer truck, and the fuel label should be changed according to the weather to ensure the normal use of the machine.
14. When inspecting and repairing the hydraulic transmission part of the cement mixer truck, the engine and hydraulic pump should be carried out without pressure.
15. When adjusting the clearance, travel, and pressure of each part of the high quality concrete mixer truck, it should be checked and agreed by a full-time safety officer; when replacing the parts, it must be signed by the minister or the manager in charge; otherwise, the relevant personnel shall be held accountable after problems occur.
The above are some rules for driving a concrete mixer truck. I hope it will help you.
Residual Ratio of Discharging
Water Supply System
Water Tank Volume
φ430 Monolithic dry type
Min Ground Clearance
Engine Max Output Power